SGV-02R N/M is a compact positive pressure reducer for Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), which combines both reduction pressure principles, the piston and membrane systems. It is designed for sequential gas injection systems, which requires to maintain constant pressure at different flow rates required by the engine.
It has integrated input gas filter together with the solenoid valve and internal over pressure safety valve, also includes an entry for compensating the output pressure by the vacuum to keep stable output pressure in reference to the intake manifold. The output pressure can be regulated from 1 to 2.5 bar (100 to 250 Kpa).
It is necessary to connect the hot water inputs for optimal working condition and ensure correct and stable gas output pressure in all engine conditions.
- Weight: 1400 g
- Rated operating pressure: 200 bar
- Pressure at the first level: 5 bar
- Adjustable range of output pressure: 0.9 – 3.0 bar
- Default setting pressure: 1.8 bar
- Medium: CNG
- Output flow: 78 – 88 NM³/HR
- Working temperature ℃: – 40 ~ 120 ° C
- Solenoid valve voltage: 12 V
- Power of solenoid valve: 13 W
- Integrated component: Water temperature sensor joint
- Gas inlet joint: Internal thread M12*1
- Gas output joint: φ12
- Water pipe joint: φ9
- Balance hole joint: φ7
- Body size: 125*90*110 mm
- Certifications: INMETRO P417 / ENARGAS NAG417 / ECE 110R-00 / ISO15500