SGAS 48RED® is an electronic module for gas conversion. This system is for sequential injection designed for vehicles with engines three or four (3 or 4) cylinder with manifold injection (Sequential, full group and semi-sequential).
Management and data processing is based upon a modern high efficiency high speed 32-bit CPU, which allows to give a precise amount of gas (CNG or LPG), improving the response of the engine parameters. This module is also provided with better tools and self-diagnostics troubleshooting for easier installation. This new hardware platform makes possible to add new features and further extend the capabilities of automatic adaptation.
In the SGAS 48RED®-OBD version, there is a built-in adapter, which allows communication with the original ECU of the vehicle through the OBDII protocols, this system is used to constantly monitor fuel adjustments STFT* short-term and long-term FFTF** trims. With this system it is possible to adjust the engine ECU fuel trims on Petrol and then adjust the Gas-calibration to keep them into the original values. With this condition the gas map is modified precisely by the fuel trim corrections on petrol ECU to calibrate the gas injection times and not only use as configuration the basis of injection timing on petrol as in the usual electronic modules. This ensures the same power and efficiency of the original system on petrol when running on gas (CNG or LPG), achieving fully integration with your vehicles factory settings and minimizing the risk of defects associated with a bad or an inaccurate manual calibration.
The use of this feature requires permanent connection to the original OBDII vehicle connector and this will not interfere with the use of scanners or diagnosis tools.
Vehicles equipped with this electronic module comply with Euro 5 emission standards.
For a perfect fit of SGAS 48RED-OBD to different brands of vehicles, is used a powerful configuration SGV RED ® Software program. (Compatible: Windows 8-10).
*STFT (short term fuel trim)
**LTFT (Long term fuel trim)
SGV products compatible with SGAS RED48 / SGAS RED48-OBD
Micro switch: SGAS MC3
Level sensors: SCN3 and SCN4
Temperature and pressure sensor: MTS-ECO
BENEFITS of SGAS 48RED / 48RED-OBD
- Calibration correction by OBDII communication system.
- New diagnostics and troubleshooting tools.
- 32-Bit microprocessor-based platform, specific for automotive application.
- Excellent accuracy in dosing of gas (CNG or LPG).
- Compatible with micro switch SGAS MC3 and Map sensor with MTS-ECO temperature.
- Wide range of operating (- 40 ° C + 125 ° C) temperature.
- Complies with Euro5 emissions of exhaust pollutants.
OBDII protocols compatible with SGAS 48RED®-OBD
ISO-9141 / ISO-9141-2 ISO 14230/KPW–2000 SLOW ISO 14230/KPW–2000 FAST CAN – 250 kb – 11 bit CAN – 250 kb – 29 bit CAN – 500 kb – 11 bit CAN – 500 kb – 29 bit SAE-J1850 PWM / SAE-J1850 VPW /SAE-J1939 CAN
Main features of SGV RED Software ®
- Compatible with CNG and LPG.
- Set map of RPM option.
- Calibration correction by OBDII communication.
- Auto mode calibration and auto adaptation.
- Direct start on gas with cold engine feature.
- Function of direct starting on gas when engine is hot.
- You can configure more than 10 different brands of gas injectors.
- Let’s you set 6 types of level sensor.
- You can configure any Map and temperature sensor.
- You can configure parameters to suit any reducer.
- Management of errors and warnings system.
- Can be configured when driving.
- Allows you to configure turbo engines.
- Built In Oscilloscope for precise parameters understanding