SGAS 155 DIESEL® OBD System designed for Diesel engines in order to reduce fuel costs. More economy achived by partial replacement of Diesel fuel by LPG/CNG (up to 50% of substitution). Calibration is realized by reducing the engine power obtained from Diesel fuel (reduction of Diesel fuel dosage by emulating the fuel injection pressure and/or emulation of the accelerator pedal position), and then full power recovery by the injection of an appropriate amount of gas. Control of engine power is possible thanks to built-in algorithms of road dynamometer.
- Built-in Common Rail fuel pressure emulator.
- Automatic collection of knock values maps on Diesel only and on Diesel with Gas.
- System is automatically correcting the amount in function of vibrations and exhaust temperature.
- Automatic correction of gas injection opening times depending on TPS, RPM, MAP and gas temperature.
- CAN BUS line on-board to connect with vehicle’s OBD.
- System can control up to 8 gas injectors at the same time independently.
- Protection from too high RPM signal, too high exhaust temperature and too high uncontrolled knocking during combustion process.
- Possibility of measuring engine power and torque without use of chassis dynamometer.
- Built-in events recorder with possibility of usage Real Time Clock