SCN4 1090 model is intended to be used for the level measurement of the LPG tank, provides a linear and proportional electrical signal to the amount of LPG, allowing the regulation of all levels between full and empty tank. The sensor has analog indicator for a direct reading of the amount of LPG in the tank and does not have mechanical contacts that ensure long operational life. The sensor is provided with a watertight connector and is also available in the version for left multivalve.
Main technical characteristics:
- Output signal: voltage linear 0.5 – 4.5V
- Supply voltage: 5 V (± 0.5V)
- Reading accuracy: ± 1° deg
- Available reading area: 0 – 150°
- Current consumption: Max. 10mA
- Degree of protection: IP68
- -40 °C + 120 °C operating temperature
- Short circuits and voltage inversion protection.