SCN3 model is intended to be used for the measurement of the capacity of the cylinder, provides an electrical signal proportional to the pressure and has a radial G 1/4 connection. The device keeps an analogue indication for direct reading of the gas pressure present in the cylinder.
Main technical characteristics:
- Nominal diameter: 50 mm
- Accuracy class: 2.5
- Water protection: ip54
- Scale range: 0… 400 Bar 6000 psi (double scale)
- Maximum working pressure: 260 bar
- Operating temperature: – 40… + 105 ° C
- Pressure connection: G 1/4 B NPT1/4 M14 * 1. 5
- Pressure: copper alloy, helical type.
- Dial: White aluminum.
- Pointer: black composite plastic, special design.
- Casing: steel black.
- Visor: Polycarbonate with integrated electronics.
- Supply voltage: 5 to 12 V
- Maximum Torque setting: 1.5 kgf
- Certifications: INMETRO P417/ ENARGAS NAG415-416-417/ ECE 110R-00/ ISO15500-8